4 Weeks To Go.

I only have four weeks to go before I fly to Melbourne. I'm starting to feel quite nervous now. It's a really weird feeling because I really can't wait to start my adventure, yet I feel like I am running out of time in the UK. There are still a lot of things I would like to do and people I want to see. 

 I have done a few things lately that you might consider exciting. First of all, for Lewis' birthday on 14 March we went to Colchester Zoo. We have made a little bit of a tradition of going to the zoo on his birthday. Hopefully next year we can go to Melbourne Zoo!  

Tiger at Colchester Zoo

Wallaby Walkabout at Colchester Zoo
Getting into the Australian spirit…

Wallaby at Colchester Zoo

The most exciting thing I have done recently though is go flying in a propeller plane. Our friend Luke is a pilot and he took us flying over Essex and Kent last Sunday. 

When I first got to the airport and saw the plane I was so scared because the plane was so small! It was literally like a Mini with wings! I'm really not a great flyer but once I was actually in the air it was nothing like what I was expecting. 

The weather was beautiful and we could see for miles in all directions. We flew over Leeds Castle and the White Cliffs of Dover. We even flew over my house! It was probably the most amazing thing I've ever been able to do.

Jodie and Lewis inside Luke's propeller plane
Luke's Propeller Plane

Leeds Castle Aerial View from the sky

Leeds Castle

White Cliffs of Dover
White Cliffs of Dover
White Cliffs of Dover

Sun
Obviously, I still have so much to prepare for my move to Melbourne.  There are literally so many things you have to think about. I will definitely keep all of you updated on what I am doing though. I cannot wait to start my little adventure in a new country and I really hope you will enjoy coming along on the journey with me.

Thank you for reading

Love Jodie xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hello. My Name is Jodie and I am an English rose living in Melbourne, Australia. This blog is to document my time here and let everyone back in the UK know what I am up to. I cannot believe I actually made it and I am living in this beautiful place and I am excited to share my journey with you.

Love Jodie xx























































Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram