3 Weeks To Go.


That last week has flown by. That makes me feel slightly nervous at how quickly the time will pass until I am sitting on that plane that takes me to my new life in just under three weeks time.

Over the weekend I have spent quite a bit of time with my sister. We went to Covent Garden on Saturday and made bunnies for each other in Build a Bear. We thought it would be a cute thing to always have that reminds us of each other. We named them Jelly and Tots.


We also went for a rather long walk and took some pretty photos. I have a feeling that most of my blog will be filled of photos of things (but who doesn't love a photo?!). Here are a few of my favourites from our Saturday together.





























I am leaving my work on Friday and I am so excited. I think this whole moving abroad thing will feel a whole lot more real once I finish at work. I will really miss the people here but I know that Australia will offer so many more opportunities for me.

Thanks for reading and looking at my photos.

Love Jodie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hello. My Name is Jodie and I am an English rose living in Melbourne, Australia. This blog is to document my time here and let everyone back in the UK know what I am up to. I cannot believe I actually made it and I am living in this beautiful place and I am excited to share my journey with you.

Love Jodie xx























































Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram