TMI Tag.

Too Much Information Tag - Jodie Rose
































I was tagged by my sister Kristi (www.raysofrae.blogspot.com) to do the Too Much Information tag 
and seeing as this is a new blog and you don't really know that much about me I thought it would 
be a good idea. My blog won't be full of tags but I do actually enjoy doing them so here we go…

1. What are you wearing? Black tights, black skirt and bright pink top.
2. Ever been in love?  I am in love. 
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not too terrible. 
4. How tall are you? 5ft 4.
5. How much do you weigh? I honestly don't know.
6. Any tattoos? None. 
7. Any piercings? Ears (first holes).
8. OTP? Random one: Zoella and Alfie.
9. Favourite show? Nashville.
10. Favourite bands? McFly if I had to choose one. 
11. Something you miss? I'll miss my sister when I move to Melbourne.
12. Favourite song? Every Time I Fall In Love - Clare Bowen (Nashville).
13. How old are you? 21.
14. Zodiac sign? Leo.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone I can be myself around. 
16: Favourite Quote? Don't count the days, make the days count.
17: Favourite actor? wouldn't say that I have a favourite. 
18: Favourite colour? White or Pink.
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room. 
21: How long does it take you to shower? Anywhere between 2-10 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 40 minutes usually. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24: Turn on? Kind and funny personality.
25: Turn off? Controlling. 
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I have a Youtube channel but no videos on it sadly.
27: Fears? Dying before I have lived my life. 
28: Last thing that made you cry? I can't remember.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? My boyfriend.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? My name is Jodie and i'm moving to 
Melbourne. 
31: Last book you read? The 4400: Welcome to Promise City. 
32: The book you're currently reading? The 4400: Promises Broken.
33: Last show you watched? Ja'mie: Private School Girl.
34: Last person you talked to? My mum.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Boyfriend. 
36: Favourite food? Salt and Pepper Chicken at Chi Noodle Bar in London.
37: Place you want to visit? Melbourne!
38: Last place you were? In London where I currently work.
39: Do you have a crush? Channing Tatum, Austin Nichols and Lester Ellis Jr are quite 
nice to look at. 
40: Last time you kissed someone? My boyfriend this morning.  
41: Last time you were insulted? Today probably. 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Raspberry and Grape.
43: What instruments do you play? My vocal chords. 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My bracelet that my boyfriend bought me. 
45: Last sport you played? Does walking up the stairs count?
46: Last song you sang? A Life That's Good - Lennon and Maisy Stella (Nashville)
47: Favourite chat up line?  Erm no. 
48: Have you ever used it? Just no.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Sarah took me out for lunch today. 
50: Who should answer these questions next? All my lovely Instagram followers. 

Hopefully you learnt some new things about me. I will most likely be doing a new post tomorrow
so make sure you check it out. 
Thanks for reading.
Love Jodie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hello. My Name is Jodie and I am an English rose living in Melbourne, Australia. This blog is to document my time here and let everyone back in the UK know what I am up to. I cannot believe I actually made it and I am living in this beautiful place and I am excited to share my journey with you.

Love Jodie xx























































Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram