Document Your Life: September 2015.

Document Your Life: September 2015


I decided I would give Document Your Life a try for the month of September and I enjoyed it so much that I will do it for October too.

Hope you enjoy my 'visual diary' for September 2015. Click here to watch it.

Love Jodie xx

P.S. I know, I know, I haven't posted in over a year but I am going to do an update post to let you all know what has been going on in my life and after that I will be posting more often. I need to get back into blogging! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hello. My Name is Jodie and I am an English rose living in Melbourne, Australia. This blog is to document my time here and let everyone back in the UK know what I am up to. I cannot believe I actually made it and I am living in this beautiful place and I am excited to share my journey with you.

Love Jodie xx























































Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram