1 Week To Go.

I already posted this a few weeks ago but I stupidly deleted it by mistake so this is a repost! Sorry!


I have neglected my blog for a few weeks and I am sorry about that. I am aware that I have missed my '2 Weeks To Go' post but I've just been so busy organising things, as you can imagine.

Well anyway, I now have less than 1 week to go until I get on that flight that will change my life (hopefully for the better)! I still have so much to do and it is getting quite stressful to be honest. Yesterday I started packing all my stuff away and I just couldn't believe how much stuff I actually have! 

Lots of things have happened since I last posted. First of all I left my job. It was really quite emotional because I'm going to miss my work friends so much. I had a lovely leaving party though and I was given a Ted Baker gift voucher which I used to buy some beautiful earrings and matching bracelet. I was also given an Amazon gift card which I am going to use to buy loads of Kindle books as I am the world's biggest bookworm!

I have been applying for a few jobs online and I have managed to get two interviews for when I arrive which is good. My main priority is to get a job as soon as possible so I can start decorating my new apartment/house with lots of lovely things. I can't wait! 

Lewis and I have turned into social butterflies lately! It's amazing how many people come out of the woodwork and want to see you when you are moving to the other side of the world! We have been going for lunch, staying at friend's houses and going on nights out. I don't think we have an evening spare now until we leave!  

I will probably try to post one more time before I leave but if I don't get a chance then I promise to post as soon as I get to Melbourne. How exciting!

Thanks for reading lovelies. 

Love Jodie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hello. My Name is Jodie and I am an English rose living in Melbourne, Australia. This blog is to document my time here and let everyone back in the UK know what I am up to. I cannot believe I actually made it and I am living in this beautiful place and I am excited to share my journey with you.

Love Jodie xx























































Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram