Quick Update.


Sunset on Brighton Beach Australia (unedited)
Hello everyone,

I am really sorry I haven't posted for ages but I have two reasons why not:

1. I have been having too much fun!

2. I don't have wifi! (It's really not that hard to live without!)

Lots and lots of things have happened since I last posted which I thought I should tell you about, most importantly:

I GOT A JOB! I have started working in Melbourne City as a Legal Secretary for a really big law firm out here. I started a few weeks ago and I am really enjoying it so far. 

Also, we have moved into a new permanent apartment which I will be doing a separate post on once I have got everything sorted in here and made it look pretty! It will probably take a few months for me to be perfectly happy with it so you may have to wait a while for that one.

I have done quite a few things whilst being here and I will be writing a separate blog post for them all once I have wifi at the apartment so you will just have to wait for that too! 

I hope everyone is well!

Thanks for reading this short little post :)

Love Jodie xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hello. My Name is Jodie and I am an English rose living in Melbourne, Australia. This blog is to document my time here and let everyone back in the UK know what I am up to. I cannot believe I actually made it and I am living in this beautiful place and I am excited to share my journey with you.

Love Jodie xx























































Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Instagram